December 3, 1964 — November 11, 2023
- Kelly Quinn Carpenter, 58, of Mountain View, Wyoming, passed away on November 11, 2023.
- He was born to Derrill and Anita Carpenter on December 3, 1964, in Evanston, Wyoming. Kelly is a loving husband, father, son, brother, and grandfather. He will be deeply missed by all who knew him.
- Kelly married Jennifer on June 24,1988 in the Jordan River Temple. Kelly has a deep love for his family and enjoyed spending time with them. He cherished moments with his wife and is a proud and loving father to his children, Trevor, Kaycee, Ty, and Linzy. Kelly adores his grandchildren, Jake, Emma, Dallie, Mateo, Micah, and Wesley, with two more on the way in December. He found joy in teaching his grandkids and creating memories with them.
- Kelly is a hardworking individual. He dedicated his career to ranching and auto body technology.
- He took pride in his work and is known for his attention to detail and craftsmanship. In his free time, Kelly enjoyed driving his team of horses, working with cows, fishing, and hunting. He loved to serve his community and served on the school board for 20 years.
- Kelly is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He served in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana mission from 1984-1986. He found strength and guidance in his faith and was an active member serving in the Bishopric and on the High council.
- A viewing will be held on Tuesday, November 21, 2023, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, and on
- Wednesday November 22, 2023, from 9:30am to 10:45am with funeral services to follow at 11:00am at the Bridger Valley Stake Center. There will be a graveside service after as well as a luncheon.
- Kelly is survived by his wife, Jennifer; his children, Trevor (Morgan) Carpenter, Kaycee (Philip) Sebastiani, Ty (Shaylyn) Carpenter, and Linzy (Kevin) Maughan; his parents, Derrill and Anita Carpenter; his sisters, Bobbi Jo (Rick) Maxfield, Sherry (Ren) Bluemel Lori (Tim) Salsbury, and Misty (Ryan) Hurdsman; his grandchildren, Jake, Emma, Dallie, Mateo, Micah, and Wesley.
- He is preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Joseph and Selma Carpenter; his
- maternal grandparents, Roy and Noreen Rasmussen; his aunt, Anna Lou Thompson; his
- uncles, Duane Carpenter, Don Carpenter, and Gary Carpenter; and his brother, Bradley